Desert Mountain Homeowner’s Association Fees
All residents at Desert Mountain are responsible for the Master Assessment and a Village Assessment. Both fees are due Semi-Annually: January and July. These fees are subject to change at any time and are subject to increase by no more than 20 percent annually unless voted by the members. The Master Assessment fees go toward the guard gates, electronic gates, roving patrol, as well as road & landscape maintenance for the common areas. The Village Assessment goes towards specific village architectural & landscape control and maintenance of roads inside the villages.
“To be the best planned residential community in the world.”
- To maintain a high level of service as expected by Desert Mountain property owner members
- To maintain positive and inclusive two-way communication with members
- Enhance all aspects of the community
- Embrace and preserve property values by effectively administering the Desert Mountain Master Association Covenants, Conditions & Restrictions, Rules, and Design Guidelines
- Continually engage in long range planning in an effort to anticipate future customer and community needs
- Serve as fiduciaries effectively overseeing:
- overall operations
- vendor services
- reserve and operating funds
The Desert Mountain Master Association is managed by:
Capital Consultants Management Corporation (CCMC)
8360 E Via de Ventura, Suite L100
Scottsdale, AZ 85258-3172
Put our experience with Desert Mountain Real Estate to work for you. Carmen Brodeur is a Specialist in Desert Mountain Real Estate and is a Former Real Estate Attorney. She brings extensive negotiation and contract writing skills to the table. Her clients have a distinct advantage with her representation as a Realtor. Call Carmen with any questions about homes in Desert Mountain Scottsdale at 1-800-300-0263.
For more information about the Desert Mountain HOA, please email us by completing the form below. We are committed to protecting your privacy. Any information we receive from you is treated with respect and confidentiality.
8755 E Bell Rd, Suite 108
Scottsdale, AZ 85260